*****IMPORTANT GENERAL CONDITIONS*****
CTM Tours is a prestigious Wholesale agency which works as intermediary between clients and organizations which are called to provide services in the following different itineraries such as airline and transport companies, hotels, and other wholesale agencies, etc. Our agency is responsible for carrying out the services mentioned before.
On the other hand, we decline not only all kind of responsibilities such as flights delays, cancelled flights, weather, strikes, social disturbance, natural catastrophes and other causes related to ones mentioned before, but also any kind of lost, damaged, accidents or irregularities which might occurred to the passengers and belonging, when those ones are not motivated because of our operator and agents.
Make sure to check your passport is valid for six months as minim, vaccinations, and required visas by the countries you will visit.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
A deposit of $100 per person is required within 2 days (48 hours) of making the reservation with CTM Tours in order to start a booking. If the total price of the reservation is less than $100, the full amount will be collected at time of booking. Payment is not deemed made until CTM Tours receives it.
If deposit is not received by Deposit Due date, the reservation will automatically be cancelled in the system by 5:00 PM EST.
B. Balance Due
The balance due in the reservation must be paid in FULL no less than 30 days prior to departure. Immediate payment in full is required at time of booking for reservations made less than 30 days before departure. (Bookings for travel within Dec. 20 to Dec. 31 will require full payment 60 days prior to departure). WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TREAT THE BOOKING AS CANCELLED BY YOU IF THE BALANCE DUE IS NOT PAID ON TIME. In addition, CTM Tours reserves the right to impose cancellation charges should payments not be received within the above-specified periods. CTM Tours is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations. CTM TOURS MUST RECEIVE ALL PAYMENTS before vouchers and other documents could be released.
C. Forms of Payment
CTM Tours accept payments in the form of: Cash (must be delivered in person at our main office or at one of Costamar’s agencies. Cash payments through other means will not be accepted) and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
If paying by credit card, please request for a Credit Card Authorization Form from your reservations agent. NOTE: If payment is being made for a deposit or final payment on due date, credit card is the only acceptable form of payment.
Late bookings are considered as “rush” requests and often require special handling. Furthermore, late bookings require us to incur additional costs for faxing, updating and confirming your hotel accommodations and other services required. Therefore, bookings made less than 7 days prior to departure will be subject to an additional charge of $25.00.
CTM Tours will not accept reservations for travel within 3 days.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
A. Cancellation Charges/No-Shows All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 cancellation charge per package, in addition to the applicable percentage of the total tour price as shown below. Significant additional penalties (i.e. Non-refundable airline tickets and fees and non-refundable or non-transferable hotel promotions, etc.) may apply. A written notice of cancellation is required for confirmed reservations and must be sent directly to CTM Tours via fax (954) 630- 8275. The departure date constitutes the date indicated on CTM Tour’s confirmation. If you do not join the tour on the day of departure, this will be considered a No-Show and as such will incur a 100% cancellation fee. *The following table of charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given after the booking is confirmed:
ALL CHARGES BELOW ARE PER PERSON.
Notice received by CTM Charge in US$ or as a Tours prior to departure % of Total Tour Price
31 days or more $50
30 - 22 days 20 %
21 –8 days 35 %
7 – 1 days 100 %
Day of Departure/No Show 100%
B. Booking Changes and Modifications
1. A fee of $25.00 per reservation will be charged for any and each revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed.
2. If documents such as vouchers, airline tickets, etc., need to be, reissued a fee of $25.00 will be charged over and above the afore-mentioned revision fees plus any additional fees imposed by the hotel, airline or service providers selected in your itinerary. If a
courier service (Airborne Express, UPS, FedEx, etc.) is requested to deliver the reissued documents, you will be responsible for the actual cost of the delivery service, otherwise, documents will be sent via regular mail. CTM Tours is not responsible for any delays in
the receipt of reissued documents delivered through the US Postal Mail Service or couriers.
Non-transferability: Name changes are not permitted for booked reservations. If original traveler/s is/are not eligible to travel, reservation will be cancelled and cancellation fees will apply. New reservations will be on a space available basis and cannot be guaranteed by CTM Tours. Once reservation is confirmed, payments made towards the original booking, less any cancellation charges, will be credited to the new reservation.
Refunds are determined based on the cancellation policies above.
No refunds will be made for any services in the itinerary that you do not use including, but not limited to hotel accommodations, transfers, tours/sightseeing, missed meals and excursions. Hotel Bookings: Unused hotel nights are refundable only if they cover a minimum of 2 consecutive nights and only to the extent that the tour operator receives refund from the hotel. A copy of the checkout bill will help to expedite the processing of any refund due. If sufficient proof is supplied, any refund, less any cancellation charges by CTM Tours or the supplier/s, will be processed as soon as possible. If you purchased travel insurance at the time of booking, please note that in the event of your withdrawal from a tour after commencement for reasons of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. ALL REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE SENT IN WRITING AND RECEIVED BY CTM TOURS NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE TRIP HAS ENDED. All refund claims must be submitted to:
420 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 USA,
CTM Tours will not accept faxed requests. No refund or adjustment will be made for any changes, cancellations or modifications of services provided in the itinerary/voucher, if the client makes such changes during the tour. Please note that travel agent’s commission is not protected in bookings where there are cancellations or refunds due.
• Extended Stays: If you have made your own arrangements to remain at a destination before or after your arranged itinerary with us, please understand your stay will be at your sole expense as is the transfer to either hotel or airport. Please be aware also that if you booked a hotel in addition to or other than the one booked by CTM Tours, you will be responsible for your own transfer arrangements at your own expense.
• Hotel Check In/Check Out: Please note that it is standard policy that hotel rooms are not available for check-in before 3:00 p.m., and must be vacated on check-out day by 11:00 a.m. Policies may vary from hotel to hotel and country to country and are not within the control of CTM Tours. Please check your tour/service vouchers for special instructions.
• Airline, Airport, Government Taxes and Fees: Any domestic and international departure or arrival taxes, security charges, and other types of taxes or charges imposed by airlines, airports, governments, etc. are not included in our prices.
• Taxes: All hotel, transfers, sightseeing and tour prices are tax inclusive (local room tax, hotel service charge, energy surcharge) unless otherwise specified. No tips included.
• Airline tickets: Airfare pricing is not guaranteed until CTM Tours issues the tickets.
• Disabled Participants / Handicapped Facilities: Any disability requiring special attention must be reported to CTM Tours at the time of booking. CTM Tours will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travel participants, but is not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, lodges, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Motorcoaches and mini-buses are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance for walking, dining, getting on and off motorcoaches and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified companion should accompany travelers who need such assistance.
• Hazardous Conditions: CTM Tours has no special knowledge of and shall not be liable for, hazardous conditions at international destinations, including, but not limited to, weather hazards, health hazards, unsafe conditions, suppliers’ bankruptcies or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of the itinerary. Please contact the Travel Warning Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 for information regarding possible dangers at international destinations. • For medical information, please contact the Center for Disease Control and Prevention at (800) 311-3435.
CTM Tours, 420 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Florida, 33334 USA and/or their agents and offices and/or suppliers of services pursuant to, or in connection with, these itineraries shall act only as an agent in making arrangements for hotels, sightseeing tours and other transportation and other services in connection with all tours and is not responsible and expressly disclaims any liability for any injury, damage loss, delay, change in itinerary, additional expense, inconvenience or irregularity, whether to person or property incurred during the trip inconnection with or relating to the supply or omission of air, sea, land, transportation services, hotel, facilities, meals, other services or illness of client. We cannot be responsible or liable for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, fire, weather, natural disasters, strikes or other circumstances beyond our control, such as client’s failure to obtain proper documentation and/or follow instructions including but not limited to check-in/check-out places & times, or the delay of, loss of or damage to participants’ baggage or its contents.
Special requests by clients will be communicated to service providers and suppliers but cannot be guaranteed by CTM Tours. Prices are based on rates in effect, including foreign exchange rates, at the time of posting or quotation and are subject to change without prior notice. Special offers and promotions may be changed or withdrawn at any time. CTM will not be liable for any error in printing of our catalogs, flyers, newspaper ads, brochures, etc.