CTM TOURS, is a division of Costamar Travel, a prestigious wholesale agency. CTM Tours/Costamar Travel acts only as an agent between our clients and the service providers such as airlines, tour operators, cruises, transportation companies, hotels, car rentals, etc.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
A deposit of $100 per person is required within 2 days (48 hours) of making the reservation. If the total price of the tour is less than $100, the full amount will be collected at time of booking. Payment is not deemed until CTM Tours receives it.
If deposit is not received by due date, the reservation will automatically be cancelled in the system by 5:00 PM EST.
B. Balance Due
The balance must be paid in FULL no less than 30 days prior to departure. Immediate payment in full is required at time of booking for reservations made less than 30 days before departure. (Bookings for travel within Dec. 20 to Dec. 31 will require full payment 60 days prior to departure). We reserve the right to cancel the booking if balance is not paid on time. In addition, ctm/Costamar reserves the right to impose cancellation charges should payments not be received within the specified periods. ctm/Costamar is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations. CTM/costamar must receive all payments before vouchers and other travel documents could be released.
C. Forms of Payment
Payments in Cash must be delivered in person at any Costamar office or at one of our approved payment agencies.
For credit card payments, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. Please request a Credit Card Authorization Form from your travel agent.
NOTE: If payment is being made for a deposit or final payment on due date, credit card is the only acceptable form of payment.
Airfare pricing is not guaranteed until tickets are issued. Airlines tickets are subject to airlines POLICIES including fare regulations and restrictions, fees for itinerary changes, tickets reissued, trip cancellation, no show and any applicable penalties.
Late bookings are considered “rush” orders and require special handling. Therefore late bookings will incur additional costs for faxing, updating and confirming your hotel accommodations and other services required. Bookings made less than 7 days prior to departure will be subject to an additional charge of $25.00.
Costamar/CTM Tours will not accept reservations for travel within 3 days.
It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to obtain all necessary travel documents before traveling.
Passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months as of date of departure. Visas, vaccination and any other requirements should be obtained directly with the Consulate or Embassy of the countries you are visiting before traveling.
Costamar/CTM will not be liable for any loss, expense, cost, damage, injury or loss of enjoyment suffered if you cannot travel because you have not complied with such requirements.
Costamar Travel highly recommends acquiring travel insurance along with your tour package. Passengers must contact the Insurance Company in case of an emergency. Please keep in mind that preexisting conditions may be an exception with the coverage that the insurance company provides. For any date changes, you may contact Costamar Travel up to two labor days in advance before coverage is in effect.
For any refunds, you must keep all your receipts and contact the Insurance Company.
If passenger decides not to get travel insurance, Costamar Travel will not be responsible due to any mishap, cancellation, inconvenience or suffering, before, during or after the trip. This includes losing right to refund due to any complaints or expenses from accident or illness occurrence on trip.
- Yes, I'm including travel insurance in my tour package
- No, I decline travel insurance.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
A. Cancellation Charges/No-Shows
*The following table of charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given after the booking is confirmed:
ALL CHARGES BELOW ARE PER PERSON.
Notice received by CTM Tours Charge in US$ or as a
Tours prior to departure % of total Tour Price
31 days or more ……………………… $50
30 - 22 days …………………………… 20 %
21 –8 days …………………….............. 35 %
7 – 1 days ……………………...…… 100 %
Day of Departure/No Show…... 100%
B. Booking Changes and Modifications
- A fee of $25.00 per reservation will be charged for any and each revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed.
- If documents such as vouchers, airline tickets, etc., need to be, reissued a fee of $25.00 will be charged over and above the afore-mentioned revision fees plus any additional fees imposed by the hotel, airline or service providers selected in your itinerary. If a courier service (Airborne Express, UPS, FedEx, etc.) is requested to deliver the reissued documents, you will be responsible for the actual cost of the delivery service, otherwise, documents will be sent via regular mail. Costamar/CTM is not responsible for any delays in the receipt of reissued documents delivered through the US Postal Mail Service or couriers.
Non-transferability: Name changes are not permitted for booked reservations. If original traveler/s is/are not eligible to travel, reservation will be cancelled and cancellation fees will apply. New reservations will be on a space available basis and cannot be guaranteed by Costamar. Once reservation is confirmed, payments made towards the original booking (less any cancellation charges), will be credited to the new reservation.
Refunds are determined based on the cancellation policies above. No refunds will be made for any services in the itinerary that you do not use including, but not limited to hotel accommodations, transfers, tours/sightseeing, missed meals and excursions.
Hotel Bookings: unused hotel nights are refundable only if they cover a minimum of 2 consecutive nights and only to the extent that the tour operator receives refund from the hotel. A copy of the checkout bill will help to expedite the processing of any refund due. If sufficient proof is supplied, any refund, less any cancellation charges by CTM Tours or the supplier/s, will be processed as soon as possible. If you purchased travel insurance at the time of booking, please note that in the event of your withdrawal from a tour after commencement for reasons of illness, you must present a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. ALL REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE SENT IN WRITING AND RECEIVED BY COSTAMAR/CTM NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE TRIP HAS ENDED. All refund claims must be submitted to: Costamar Travel
531 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 USA,
CTM Tours will not accept faxed requests. No refund or adjustment will be made for any changes, cancellations or modifications of services provided in the itinerary/voucher, if the client makes such changes during the tour.
Refunds will be reimbursed the same way it was originally paid.
Refunds for payments with credit card will be credited to same credit card.
Payments in cash/check will be refunded to the person who paid for the services.
Payments with Safety Pay, MoneyGram, Western Union, will be refunded to the person who paid for the services.
Third Party Bookings: Cardholder expressly accepts the charges for this trip including his/her family and friends.
Any Chargebacks must be handled directly with Costamar Travel before contacting the Credit Card Company. Costamar will do anything in its power to resolve the claim.
- Extended Stays: If you make your own arrangements to stay at a destination before or after your arranged tour with us, your stay will be at your sole expense and responsibility including hotel nights and transfers to and from hotel/airport.
- Hotel Check In/Check Out: According to Hotel policies, rooms are not available for check-in before 15:00 hours and must be vacated on check-out day by 11:00 hours. Policies may vary from hotel to hotel. Please check your tour/service vouchers for special instructions.
- Airline, Airport, Government Taxes and Fees: Any domestic and international departure or arrival taxes, security charges, and other types of taxes or charges imposed by airlines, airports, governments, etc. are not included in our prices.
- Taxes: All hotel, transfers, sightseeing and tour prices are tax inclusive (local room tax, hotel service charge, energy surcharge) unless otherwise specified. Tips are not included.
- Disabled Participants / Handicapped Facilities: Any disability or special requirement must be reported to Costamar/CTM at the time of booking. CTM Tours will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travel participants, but is not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, lodges, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Motor coaches and mini-buses are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified companion should accompany travelers who need such assistance.
- Hazardous Conditions: Costamar / CTM shall not be liable for hazardous conditions at international destinations, including, but not limited to, weather hazards, health hazards, unsafe conditions, suppliers’ bankruptcies or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of the itinerary. Please contact the Travel Warning Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 for information regarding possible dangers at international destinations.
- For medical information, please contact the Center for Disease Control and Prevention at (800) 311-3435.
COSTAMAR TRAVEL / CTM TOURS, 531 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Florida, 33334 USA and/or their agents and offices and/or suppliers of services pursuant to, or in connection with, these itineraries shall act only as an agent in making arrangements for hotels, air tickets, cruises, sightseeing tours, transportation and any other services in connection with all tours and is not responsible and expressly disclaims any liability for any injury, damage loss, delay, change in itinerary, cancelled or delay flights, additional expense, inconvenience or irregularity, whether to person or property incurred during the trip in connection with or relating to the supply or omission of air, sea, land, transportation services, hotel, facilities, meals, other services or illness of client. We cannot be responsible or liable for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, fire, weather, natural disasters, strikes or other circumstances beyond our control, such as client’s failure to obtain proper documentation and/or follow instructions including but not limited to hotel check-in/check-out, places & times, or the delay of, loss of or damage to participants’ baggage or its contents.
Your travel agent,
If passenger decides not to buy travel insurance, Costamar Travel / CTM Tours will not be responsible due to any mishap, cancellation or inconvenience, before, during or after the trip, or any expenses incurred during the trip due to any sickness, accident, trip cancellation, loss of baggage, etc.
Special requests by clients will be communicated to service providers and suppliers but cannot be guaranteed by Costamar/CTM Tours.
Prices are based on rates in effect at the time of booking including foreign exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice. Special offers and promotions may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Customer must carefully review his itinerary for any errors or discrepancies.
Costamar / CTM Tours will not be liable for any error in printing of our catalogs, flyers, newspaper ads, brochures, etc.
Costamar / CTM, is committed to customer satisfaction.
If you have any problem or dispute, relating to the purchase of services through our agents or our Website. you agree to give us an opportunity to resolve any claims or disputes.
If we are not able to resolve your claims within 60 days, you may seek relief through arbitration.
Any claim or dispute will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of New Jersey, EEUU without giving effect to choice of law principles.
Costamar Travel Cruise & Tours, Inc. and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Union County, New Jersey for the resolution of any disputes or claims.
Costamar Travel Cruise & Tours, Inc. and you irrevocably consent to waive a trial by jury.
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions
CLIENT SIGNATURE DATE
PRINT CLIENT NAME